- to increase hip flexion./Tăng gấp háng
Accessory Motion Technique
- Patient Position: supine position with the leg being mobilized placed over your shoulder with the knee flexed.
- Clinician Position & Hand Placement:
- Stand to the side facing the patient. You may incorporate abduction/adduction or ER/IR to pre-position the hip in the direction of greatest restriction.
- Stabilization is provided by the patient’s body weight with assistance from a stabilization belt placed around the patient’s pelvis.
- Mobilization hands: clasped and placed over the anterior aspect of the proximal femur with your forearms in the direction in which force is applied.
- A mobilization belt may be used around your gluteals to reinforce hand contacts.
- Force Application: Apply an inferiorly directed mobilization force through your hand and belt contacts.(Lực kéo xuống dưới qua hai tay và dây đai)
Hôm nay là ngày 28-11-2022