Kéo, Trượt vào trong và ra ngoài khớp dưới sên (sên -gót)
- Distraction to improve all physiologic motions of subtalar joint
- Medial & lateral glide to improve rearfoot ev & inv, respectively
Accessory Motion Technique:
- Patient Position:
- Prone with dorsum of foot off edge of table
- Alternate position of side-lying with foot to be mobilized uppermost & knee flexed
- Clinician Position and Hand Placement:
- Stand on the ipsilateral side of the foot being mobilized facing caudally or sitting on the table with the patient’s posterior thigh in contact with your back.
- Stabilizing contact: Holds distal leg on table or stabilizes through flexed knee in contact with clinician’s body
- Mobilizing contact: Grasps posterior calcaneus with heel of hand or both hands grasp calcaneus.
- Force Application:
- Impart a caudally directed force parallel to the long axis of the leg through your mobilization hand or hands.
Hôm nay là ngày 31-03-2023