Tên tiếng Anh/Việt
- Radiocarpal Glides
- Trượt khớp quay cổ tay
- Dorsal glides to improve wrist flex/trượt về phía mu để cải thiện gấp cổ tay
- Volar glides to improve wrist ext/trượt về phía lòng để cải thiện duỗi cổ tay
Accessory Motion Technique:
- Patient Position: sitting with the elbow flexed to 90 degrees and forearm pronated with the wrist in neutral and the hand over the edge of the table. You may pre-position the patient with the wrist at the point of restriction.
- Clinician Position & Hand Placement:
- Sit on the ipsilateral side of the wrist being mobilized.
- Stabilization hand: grasp the distal radius and ulna.
- Mobilization hand: place immediately adjacent to the stabilization hand just distal to the patient’s wrist over the proximal row of carpal bones.
- Force Application: Take up the slack in the joint, and apply force in an upward direction for dorsal glides and apply force in a downward direction for volar glides.
Hôm nay là ngày 26-11-2022