- to increase hip flexion and internal rotation
- Tăng gấp háng và xoay trong
Accessory Motion Technique
- Patient Position: supine, with the hip flexed, slightly abducted, and internally rotated with the knee flexed.
- Clinician Position & Hand Placement:
- Standing on the contralateral side of the hip being mobilized.
- Stabilization is provided by the patient’s body weight. Additionally, your stabilization hand or bolster is placed under the patient’s posterior ischium just proximal to the patient’s hip.
- Place your clasped mobilization hands or single mobilization hand over the patient’s flexed knee with your forearms in line with the postero-lateral direction of force.
- Force Application:
- With your hand contacts in place, take up the slack in the joint and apply a postero-lateral glide through the long axis of the femur.
- Alternately, you may apply a postero-lateral glide as you bring the patient’s hip into progressively greater ranges of hip flexion.
Hôm nay là ngày 04-10-2023