Kéo tách khớp cổ chân
- Testing; initial treatment; pain control; general mobility
Accessory Motion Technique
- Patient Position:
- Supine with the foot over the edge of the table.
- Clinician Position and Hand Placement:
- Standing at foot of pt facing cephalad
- Stabilizing Contact: Weight of body and mobilization strap may be used to stabilize distal leg
- Mobilizing contact: Fingers interlaced over dorsum of foot & anterior talus, with thumbs on plantar surface of foot & forearms parallel to one another; mobilization belt may be used to reinforce hand contacts
- Force Application:
- Through your hand contacts over the talus, a distraction force is provided in the direction of the forearms by leaning back.
Hôm nay là ngày 27-02-2024